AquaBIT Tools is a tool which helps you select the most suitable AquaBIT device for each room. Just enter the desired power and the air and water conditions and AquaBIT Tools will indicate the most suitable model. A correct dimensioning of the low temperature radiators is the key factor for the heating system to be efficient.
- Allows a prior selection of the equipment according to power requirements.
- Calculates the equipment’s supplied power according to the selected series and model.
- Allows for modifying water inlet and outlet, humidity and environment conditions.
- Allows for modifying the water flow rate in the equipment.
- Allows for making corrections depending on the height above sea level.
- Allows for carrying out calculations and offers information on the air’s output temperature.
- Allows for obtaining psychometric data on the equipment’s air input and output.