The perfect formul for heating savings:
Low temp. radiators AquaBIT + New Low Temperature production systems
Less water, faster, lower consumption.
- Minimises the effect of thermal inertia.
- Reaches the target temperature more quickly (a smaller quantity of water is heated up faster), and allows for delaying the start-up of the boiler.
- Improves energy efficiency. Reduced heat losses in the distribution system and increased performance in the generators.
Less water, faster, better regulation
- Faster response to changes in temperature. Stops heating and consuming when it reaches the target temperature, and quickly starts heating again when needed.
- Controlled heat. The thermostatic valve regulates the temperature in each room, thus increasing the level of comfort and reducing energy consumption.